| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalamata in March is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry. Just 72.9mm (2.9in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalamata March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kalamata, Greece
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalamata:
- Larissa, Greece - 287.5 kms (178.7 miles) N
- Skiros Island, Greece - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NE
- Lamia, Greece - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) N
- Athens, Greece - 181.1 kms (112.5 miles) NE
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 168.8 kms (104.9 miles) ENE
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 62 kms (38.5 miles) NNE
- Naxos, Greece - 298.7 kms (185.6 miles) E
- Milos, Greece - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) E
- Kythira Island, Greece - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) SE
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 257.7 kms (160.2 miles) SE
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 343.3 kms (213.3 miles) ESE